After a flood, it is important to restore your home to good order as soon as possible to protect your health and prevent further damage to property and belongings. Immediate action is important.
Residents can report damages related to the current spring freshet by calling 1-888-298-8555 or online at www.snb.ca/emo. SNB TeleServices will be available to receive calls between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
To apply in person, visit the satellite office nearest you.
Disaster financial assistance help
Help with disaster financial assistance claims is available at several locations across the province.
Community offices have been opened in:
- Maugerville – Maugerville Community Centre, 439 Rte. 105 (506-444-2012)
- Rothesay – Rothesay Town Hall, 70 Hampton Rd. (506-848-6658)
- Jemseg – Jemseg Lions Club, 695 Rte. 2
- Douglas Harbour – Douglas Harbour Community Centre, 90 Scotchtown Rd.
Satellite offices have been set up in:
- Saint John – 15 King’s Square North (506-658-5390)
- Hampton – 410 William Bell Dr., Unit 1 (506-832-6030)
- Fredericton – Service New Brunswick building, 432 Queen St. (506-453-6514)
- Burton – Burton courthouse, 23 Rte. 102 (506-357-4622)
Claims officers are at these locations to assist with applications and to answer questions about the recovery process.